- Regular hours:
- Other hours: anytime M-F 9-6.
- Keep Skype open with your status set to 'Online' while working.
- Use Firefox for editing the wiki.
- Always use the 'raw edit' mode for editing.
- Send a Skype chat message to 'martybrandon' if there is a question.
Migration to New Server
- Use the 'Index' button in the sidebar to get a list of all topics
- Move topics:
- move the content
- make any name changes:
%TWIKIWEB% --> %SYSTEMWEB%
%MAINWEB% --> %USERSWEB%
%TWIKIPREFSTOPIC% --> %WIKIPREFSTOPIC%
Mitomap --> MITOMAP
Mitomaster --> MITOMASTER
Mitowiki --> MITOWIKI
Mitomed --> MITOMED
- adjust the breadcrumb
- make sure the new page looks like the original
- Move attachments
- attach attachments to the page where they are displayed
- if an attachment is hidden in the original page then make sure it is hidden in the new page
- Ignore these topics:
- those beginning with Web (e.g. WebTopBar, WebPreferences, etc.)
- MITOMAP topics ending in Table (e.g. ComplexRearrangementsTable) - these are generated programmatically
- Move content only from these webs and in this order:
- I'll take care of Main, MITOWIKI, and MITOMASTER
- move MITOWIKI topics (singularly or in bulk)
- update the user topic template and move users
- notify MITOMED of updating their content (transferring attachments)
- check every page for broken links (look for the question marks)
- do a final update on these pages:
- biglist.html, biglist_A_L.html and biglist_M_Z.html (These are on the old MITOMAP system - the version before it was moved into the wiki)
(Work on the stuff below after the move to the new server)
- rRNA/tRNA structural diagrams (we need to talk about this one)